Let’s be real, I know that I don’t have to convince most of you. If you are here, that means you probably love vintage as much as I do. But for those unconvinced here’s my subjective list of reasons why shopping vintage is literally the best thing.
7 reasons why shopping vintage is great!
- Shopping vintage is sustainable – there are no resources put into producing those things anymore and you get to save them from being discarded.
- You buy a unique item that shows off your personal style better than those mass-produced products.
- Vintage items are often better quality than new ones (yes, that’s not always a case but very often) as back then things were meant to last, not to be replaced every season.
- You buy a piece with history, something that was used back in time, something that was possibly precious to someone. Think about all the stories it holds.
- Things come back in style.
- It’s an investment as the value of vintage things often raises with time.
- It’s fun! It’s like a treasure hunt, you never know what you will find.
(If any of you knows about even more reasons please let me know and I’ll add them to the list!)